As many of you have suspected and some of you know, I have been incarcerated by the Tweed Taliban, based upon false and frivolous charges for an astounding 1531 days and counting. Hear what I have to say on the South Bronx School internet radio broadcast on Tuesday at 9pm. Just call 1-917-932-8721. You will not be disappointed.
I will be talking about the following issues:
- The 3020-a changes that the union allowed to reduce "teacher due process rights".
- The hypocrisy by the DOE legal services in making settlements with "bad teachers".
- The union's lack of action to protect reassigned teachers.
- My charges and what happened at my 3020-a hearing.
- The corrupt investigation process.