Wednesday, January 08, 2020
Representative IIhan Omar Voted Anti-Semite Of The Year
I'm an independent voter and usually vote Democratic but there are some Democrats I will not vote for. They are the "squad". The squad consists of four house representatives that are considered far left progressives and out of touch with mainstream society. This post focuses on only one of these far left progressives, IIlan Omar.
In a poll by a Jewish NGO representative IIhan Omar beat out the perennial winner Louis Farrakhan and Richard Spenser who were in the top three. What has IIhan Omar done to get the anti-semitism of the year award for 2019?
1. Accusing American Jewry of possessing dual loyalty.
2. Alleging that Jews buy their influence with money, infamously stating “It’s all about the Benjamins.”
3. Accusing Israel of having hypnotized the world.
4. Supporting the anti-semitic Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel.
5. Submitting a resolution in the House of Representatives comparing boycotting Israel to boycotting the Nazis.
6. Having her anti-semitic statements endorsed by infamous neo-Nazi David Duke.
The organization also mentioned her refusal to take back or regret many of her anti-semitic comments, as well as the backing she receives from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. She also wants to sanction Democratic Israel and wants to eliminate sanctions on the dictatorship in Iran.
The NGO has a video of the anti-semitic tropes Here.
Note: The NYC schools will be developing a school curriculum to combat antisemitism Here.